FACE MASK FABRIC – ANIMAL PRINT and SOLID COLORS
FACE MASK BOGO with coupon FREEMASK
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $55.00
We can not accept returns on masks.
OPTION 1: If your order totals $30 before coupon, the FREEMASK coupon will take off $15 at checkout. This way if you want to buy one mask and get a free mask, you can select both styles. We will also donate a mask to one of our charities.
OPTION 2: If you wish to only order one mask, select your style here and you will be charged $15 (or sale price) plus shipping and applicable tax. We will also donate a mask for you.
If you have another coupon, you can add it at checkout.
MADE WITH LOVE – COMFORTABLE TO WEAR – MACHINE WASHABLE
MADE WITH UP-CYCLED AND RECYCLED FABRICS
NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE
POCKET TO INSERT FILTER (NOT INCLUDED)
ONE SIZE – ADJUSTABLE FIT – OPTIONAL EAR TIE OR TRADITIONAL HEAD TIE
ADJUSTABLE ELASTIC – ELASTIC CAN BE REPLACED
COVERED METAL NOSE PIECE – METAL PIECE CAN BE REPLACED
INNER LINER AND TIE COLORS MAY VARY FROM PHOTOS
|· IMPORTANT! WASH BEFORE USING
· MACHINE WASH WARM, TUMBLE DRY LOW
– Wash in a mesh bag or pillowcase. If not available, you may wish to remove the elastics to prevent them from getting wrapped around agitator.
– Use normal non-scented machine soap or detergent
– Do not use scented dryer sheets
– Do not use bleach – Do not use fabric softener
– Do not dry clean
– After washing, gently check metal clip is not broken, replace if needed. You may wish to remove it before washing then use it to reinsert ties.
· FABRIC Outer layer is Polyester. Inner layer is soft cotton or cotton/polyester
· TRADITIONAL HEAD TIE
– Tie top 2 strings together at the end on top of head and slide mask into place.
– Loosely tie bottom 2 strings behind neck
– Tie strings tighter to fit. Tie a bow that can be untied or tie a knot to desired fit to easily don and doff mask.
· TIE AROUND EARS
– Loosely tie 2 side strings and place around one ear
– Loosely tie other 2 side strings around other ear
– Tie strings tighter to fit. Tie a bow that can be untied or tie a knot to fit to easily don and doff mask. Slide knot to comfortable location, trim ends.
· INSERT FILTER IF NEEDED
– HEPA Filter can be cut from vacuum cleaner bag
– Folded paper towel
– Research other filter ideas
· RE-INSERT OR REPLACE ELASTICS IF NEEDED
– Elastic can be inserted through the side elastic sleeves using a small paper clip, crochet hook or pushed through with a pen or pencil
– New elastic can be pulled through using old elastic by hooking a small paper clip at the end of old elastic and beginning of new elastic.
– New elastic can be pulled through using old elastic by tying a tight knot at end of old elastic and beginning of new elastic, pull through, then cut off the knot.
– Elastic should last for the life of the mask but if new elastic is needed and not available, tie 2 pieces of string to a medium-sized, (preferably thick) rubber band and pull through the side elastic sleeve so the rubber band is inside the sleeve. Tie strings to fit as desired with knot in most comfortable position.
· RE-INSERT OR REPLACE METAL CLIP IF NEEDED
– Use 1 to 2-inch metal paper clip or bendable wire
– Carefully open clip to a little more than 90 degrees, insert in pocket at top of mask, bend to fit on bridge of nose. Replace wire if broken.